In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. The statement is concise and does not take much time to read.
NECXT is a collective of independent professionals who work together to grow organizations by activating customer focus in the DNA. In doing so, we process privacy-sensitive information, also known as personal data. In some cases we work together with other organizations or companies.
We consider it of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Although we do not process critical personal data, personal data is carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that it is not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require the same from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to make your personal data available for inspection, to correct or to delete at your request.
If you would like to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so with Nils Schmeling using the contact details below.
By phone: 06 15008592
Post: NECXT, Blauwezegge 14, 2498 EW The Hague
Use of personal data
The personal data that we process can be divided into 2 categories:
- personal data for relationship management for the continuity of NECXT
- personal data required for conducting customer (satisfaction) research
We process the 1st category in our own systems. In doing so, we process the following data:
- name contactperson
- Company details (Name – Address – City)
- E-mail address
- phone number
- IBAN (only with customers)
We process the 2nd category in systems of 3rd parties, with which we always have conclusive processor agreements, within the framework of the GDPR.
For customer (satisfaction) research we process
- Name (first name – prefix – last name)
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (after information provided by respondents themselves)
- Answer the questions from the survey
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Conducting customer administration
- Keeping track of acquisition processes
- To send general newsletters
- To conduct customer (satisfaction) surveys that lead to improvements in services and customer processes
Provision to third parties
Only in the case of customer (satisfaction) research do we pass on the information you provide to a 3rd party. This is a supplier of software to record and process customer data and in particular answers to research questions. The personal data is kept at all times in one storage source; a so-called ‘dashboard’.
When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed.
Profiling and cookies
We do not use profiling and cookies. Our website does not automatically record any data. The only processing of personal data is done via our contact form on the website. In that case, your personal data will be used purely to answer the question asked.
Secure and keep
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
We do not store the personal data for longer than is necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to trace the source of the research results. The personal data will be deleted after one year at the latest. Exceptions to this are the data that we have to keep for longer because the law obliges us to do so. This is usually a period of 7 years.
Websites from third parties
This statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. Before using the website in question, read the privacy statement of that website, for more information about how they handle your data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your data for other purposes without permission.
It is therefore recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Viewing and changing your data
If you want to view your personal data, you can contact us in writing:
To prevent misuse, we ask you to identify yourself via a copy of your ID.
(don’t forget to shield your BSN and your passport photo on the copy)
Personal Data Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints or questions about the processing of your personal data. If we nevertheless cannot come to an agreement, you also have the right under privacy legislation to submit a complaint to the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Entry into force
This privacy statement came into effect on May 1, 2018